- Holy Eucharist Rite I 8:00 am
- Holy Eucharist Rite II with Choir 10:30 am
- Kid’s Chapel 10:30 am (online due to Covid-19)
- Faith & Scripture Adult Study 9:15 am (postponed at this time)
- Faith & Reason Adult Study 9:15 am (on Zoom or in our conference room)
- Bible Study 10 am (on hold due to Covid-19)
- Episcopal Youth Community 5 pm (Will resume after Sept 12)
- Evening Prayer 6:00 pm
Sundays: 8 am Holy Eucharist Rite I
The 8 am Holy Eucharist is a quiet worship service featuring older English and usually includes no music. The early service time fits the schedules of those who stop by for worship before having the rest of the day free to spend with family and friends. Others love the contemplative nature of this smaller, quiet service. If you are a person who enjoys early mornings, consider starting your Sunday with us at All Saints’.
This is a joyful family service overflowing with music and children. We are blessed with a wonderful group of musicians and a great congregation including children who are lively and active. Come as you are and be as you are. Celebrate God with us.
Every Wednesday we gather to worship and pray in the All Saints’ Chapel with a simple, quiet time of fellowship and worship. All are welcome to come on Wednesdays at 6 pm to gather in community and re-center mid-week.